If anyone out there is thinking of putting together a class action lawsuit please contact me!They have jerked me around now for 3 weeks.

Their product no longer works on iMac El Capitan - personally I think they did this on purpose because of the launch of their new cloud which requires you to pay - so that you can't just continue using your older neat scanner..

I emailed the company and they emailed back "directions" to solve the problem. The directions made no sense, so I emailed them again. They gave me additional directions. That too didn't work.

So I emailed them a 3rd time. They said I should call them, gave me a number, and said I should reference the provided case number. So I called. Seems you have to establish a paid account to actually get a live person on the phone, and if you don't pay, the computer hangs up on you.

So I emailed again. This time they said if I give them a 2 hour window they would call me.

So I leave work early (they can only do this during business hours), sit by the computer and phone, and just keep getting angrier and angrier....of course they don't call.Would love to sue them for doing this to us!

This person wrote the review the neat company management software from The Neat Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Neat Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Neat Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1419650

I'm in.I can't believe they are getting away with this.

I purchased a scanner that now it's obsolete.Trying to force me to pay for the cloud.

If anyone has a class action suite against Neat

Count me in.

Ive tried to contact these jerks for days and hours spent on the phone.

I bought a neat system 5 years ago and I have to pay more just to

talk to anyone. This is crap I bought in good faith. Not to be jerked around.

I have same issue i have a 250.00 paper weight now i dont need there stupid cloud that could get hacked

Yes I would love too.I bought mine a long time ago.

Then try to use it after some time passes and i have to subscribe.

That wasn't the deal when i bought it.

Shesmoonstruck@gmail.com

to Marcie #1418843

I did too

this is crap.

I paid over 600 for mine.

now cant even talk to anyone.

ldyson58@yahoo.com

They are doing this on purpose and I would like to join a class action suit.

If somebody starts the class action suit count me on.

Dan

Email: danl@nanografix.com

Well Now I am going to try to go to the Trade Commission for misrepresentation/ unfair business practices and scam.Here the info to do the same.

We are trying to get justice

Complaints help the FTC and other law enforcement agencies bring scam artists to justice and put an end to unfair and misleading business practices.If you have a complaint, file it online or call 1-877-FTC-HELP.

Okay everyone PLEASE go to ClassAction.org and write your statement.I am asking them to start looking into this so please help by submitting your statements so they will see that there are others out there affect by this.

It just may help us get the ball rolling!!

Please do this ASAP..thanks here's to wishing us luck and justice.

Okay everyone lets put our heads together to get the ball rolling.I have been trying to research how to get this class action lawsuit started.

If anyone knows the process lets get the ball rolling ASAP.

We may have to start a partition with our names.I am still researching.

I paid $400 for their scanner...and now they're FORCING me to pay monthly on top of that???

Beyond outrageous.They can either refund my money for the scanner, or give me the free software that originally came with the scanner!