The Neat Company - Ordered Neat Scanner with promise of 30 Day Free Trial and was charged immediately.

The offer was 30 Free Trial and only pay shipping for thirty days.I was billed the full amount immediately even though the email confirmation listed my billing as 0 for thirty days and $15.95 charge for shipping.

This was not true and I thought it was a good deal as I did not have the money now but would on payday. So my debit card was charged the full amount and the ony number that answers on Sunday was the Sales and they said they could do nothing about it. The reviews of this product are great so I wonder about the truthfullness of these review sites. I will continue to post the latest as this unfolds but am not optimistic in getting the money I need for food and gas until payday.

Caveat emptor is right, buyer beware. I have seen many of this kind of complaint about Neat Scanners to include cloud storage free for ninety days then they lock you out and absolutely no customer service for any reason to include lost password for cloud storage.

I have been to the website and the rabbit hole leading to customer support is brilliantly leading nowhere to include the link to help desk ticket submission that is nonexistant.Neat scanner has a great bait and switch going on and that does not speak to their business model.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
the thirty day free trial offer fulfilled with the full amount that I was charged minus the shipping refunded
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Scanner Service
Review category
review #598792 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Neat Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 02 #1193518 Sabattus, Maine

It's a shipping charge. unless they offered free shipping, you habe no valid complaint.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.