The offer was 30 Free Trial and only pay shipping for thirty days. I was billed the full amount immediately even though the email confirmation listed my billing as 0 for thirty days and $15.95 charge for shipping.

This was not true and I thought it was a good deal as I did not have the money now but would on payday. So my debit card was charged the full amount and the ony number that answers on Sunday was the Sales and they said they could do nothing about it. The reviews of this product are great so I wonder about the truthfullness of these review sites. I will continue to post the latest as this unfolds but am not optimistic in getting the money I need for food and gas until payday.

Caveat emptor is right, buyer beware. I have seen many of this kind of complaint about Neat Scanners to include cloud storage free for ninety days then they lock you out and absolutely no customer service for any reason to include lost password for cloud storage.

I have been to the website and the rabbit hole leading to customer support is brilliantly leading nowhere to include the link to help desk ticket submission that is nonexistant. Neat scanner has a great bait and switch going on and that does not speak to their business model.

Preferred solution: the thirty day free trial offer fulfilled with the full amount that I was charged minus the shipping refunded.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 22, 2015.

Comments

Sabattus, Maine, United States #1193518

It's a shipping charge. unless they offered free shipping, you habe no valid complaint.