I have been using the Neat system for a few years now. I have hundreds of documents (all locally stored on my hard drive) for which I have shredded and long-since disposed of the originals.

Recently I decided to switch to Mac OS from PC and wanted to transfer all my files. Not an easy process.

I can export the files as PDF and then load them into the mac Neat software (dud a few, seems to work, more or less).

Or I can put them on a USB stick and move several at a time.

But what I wanted to do was sync to the neatcloud and then pull them into the Mac.

What a cluster activity this is. I paid the fee for neatcloud and tried to sync from the PC - error after error after error.

I initiated a trouble ticket and got a reply about 3 days later, asking questions. I answered all the questions and provided a copy of the neat log, being promised a resolution to my problem.

That was Saturday - today is Wednesday - this is a pretty critical problem (for me) and they are not responding - at all - after I provided what they asked for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the neat company cloud storage. The Neat Company needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the neat company cloud storage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Neat Company.

Comments