1.8
Style and Design
Usability

Every time I ask for help with a software issue or lack of feature I get the same boiler plate response which is..

"Hello Rick,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, that feature is not currently available in the software but, I'll be happy to forward this as a feature request to our development team. Many improvements in the software have come from customer suggestions like yours. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions, issues or comments and we'll be happy to assist you."

I am talking about feature that should have been in the original release more than 2 years ago. Eg. When you edit a scanned receipt the list of payment types cannot be changed only added to it. So I have wade through their first 10 predefined payment types to get to my list. This is true with all their "drop down" list.

In short their software is weak and so is their development team. Basic features are not there, even after 2 years in release.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Neat Company Management Software.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Scanner.

I didn't like: Online software.

Comments

ParchedDrever

Avoid the software and consider other solutions. I will be looking to change Neat Receipt to an excel spreadsheet or just about anything